a quote from a dear friend: "this is who I created myself as" continues to spin in my head after 3 months have passed.
on an existential level, it smacks of things deep and hidden.
my friend explained to me the impetus behind such splendor:
- we have made choices, for better or worse - but our choices nonetheless
- these choices have defined us
- these choices have changed us
- these choices have created us as we are
like it or not, "this is who I created myself as" - this is who you created yourself as
what choices are you making today that will create who you are to be?
- these choices may be direct or indirect, but choices allthesame
who is the person deep inside you desire to be?
who is the person deep inside you were created to be?
are you enabling these changes or inhibiting them?
as you peer into the mirror tonight before you drift off to sleep - ask yourself honestly - am I satisfied with who I created myself as?