Wednesday, August 12, 2009

blog ideas?


As I sat with my laptop one night, reading a friend's blog with a black background and white text, I found when I looked away my retinas were burning and there were lines floating in the air around me. "This is not conducive to enjoyable blog reading" - I thought to myself, crying a small tear of blurred vision.

This led me to change the background colour and text on this delightful blog which you are currently reading. I hope you can appreciate the change.

With that in mind - I'm looking for suggestions, ideas, concepts, etc to improve Ineloquent Anthem. I would be honoured if you were to take the time to offer anything you might have. If someone savvy enough would even be willing to develop a template for me - that'd be swell.

I also enjoy reading other blogs and am looking for suggestions in that realm as well. What are you reading that you would suggest?

Thanks muchly for your readership - I look forward to continuing this journey with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Write a blog about teenagers. :)
you spent a whole week with teenagers so it shouldn't be too difficult.Write about how teenagers aren't bad and alot of us actually care, and want to help.
you can even throw in the video called "lost generation". anyways thats all i can come up with. happy blogging :)

Jill said...

The changes look good. I enjoy reading. Happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

thank you for changing the background - I got in to a car accident because of your blog. I'm suing you. O.K. not really but my eyes did hurt. You're one nice blogger