Thursday, March 19, 2009

scrapping bottom...


I'm so sorry it's come to this. how many years have we walked this road together? how many victories? how many defeats? but, why has it come to this? nearing the bottom, last resorts, last ditch efforts, incapable of seeing any way out...I'm sorry.

but know it doesn't have to be like this - there is hope. there are consequences, there always are...I'd be lying if I said there wouldn't be - but it can be better. there is hope.

I'm here and willing to walk with you. I can't fix it all, I would if I could. but I am here and there is hope. please don't give up, even if everything in you wants to. I'm never giving up on you. there's more than this. there's better than this. and you know it, don't you?

1 comment:

`Forever The Sickest Kid, Tatyana. said...

I am angry.
I will always love you.
I will never hate you.
Thats why we're friends.
Even if I see the good you do as bad, I will eventually see it like you.